MICCA Email Blasts
If you would like to be sent emails on upcoming events and information about MICCA, please send us your email below.
Choral Festival Registration
Registration will begin for our 2018 Festival on 1/2/18.
Cost to participate in our Choral Festival is $250.00 with late registration fee of $300.00. Late registration starts 2/23/18.
- Please make sure you are clicking onto the choral festival for choral groups (and not concert festival, which is for instrumental groups).
- Check and update your contact info, if needed.
- Register one or more groups for the festival. You can always modify this information later (such as how many students in each ensemble).
- On your console, you will be able to see the group(s) you have registered, and print out the Principal Form for any group.
- As soon as possible, print out and fill out the Principal Form and mail that along with a check or PO/Requisition to the below address:
MICCA Choral Festival
c/o Ryan DeWolfe
King Philip Regional Middle School
18 King Street
Norfolk, MA 02056
- Once the PO or Requisition and Principal Form has been received, you will be "unlocked" to pick a location and time. You will be sent an e-mail notifying you of this. If you have not been unlocked within a week after mailing the forms, e-mail email@example.com.
- Once you have been unlocked to pick a location and time, you CANNOT change your location and time once selected; so check carefully.
- If you are taking more than one ensemble to the festival on the same day, allot at least 1 hour and 20 minutes between groups' performance times to account for warm-up, clinic, and pictures.
- Times are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
When you first enter our registration area you will be asked if you are not yet registered. EVERYONE must create an account their first time. We recommend you choose something easy to remember for your username and password as you will be using this account for all MICCA sponsored registrations in the future. Once your account is created, you will then be sent to a page with a link to login and register your groups.