The Massachusetts Instrumental and Choral and Conductors Association (MICCA) and the Boston Symphony Orchestra want to help our state’s music educators and students during this unique school year. We are now offering FREE virtual clinics for educators to use with students for a live, interactive clinic with a musician from the Boston Symphony Orchestra!
These virtual clinics are FREE, but will granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Click here for our flyer!
FREE OF CHARGEfor all music educators working in the state of Massachusetts.
- Occur virtually via Zoom
- Are instrument-specific
- Topics requested by the educator
- Between 30-45 minutes
- Can be used in both virtual or in-person classroom settings
AVAILABLE INSTRUMENTSFlute, Piccolo, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, French Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba, Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Percussion
CLINIC TOPICSThese are only examples; YOU get to choose any topic relevant for your students. Some ideas include:
- Effective warm ups for brass instruments
- Q & A session with a musician
- Audition preparation (for college, festivals, etc.)
- Vibrato exercises for flutists
- Selecting proper trumpet mouthpieces
- Being a well-rounded percussionist
- The basics of string bowing and articulations
SIGN UPSimply fill out the form below, then we will connect you with a BSO musician to select a time for your clinic.
SIGN UP HERE!!!!