All directors will create a new username, profile and password. Principal forms will be available to directors within the registration portal starting on January 6, 2020. All principal forms and payment information will now be submitted through the registration portal. Please do not send emails of Principal forms and Purchase Orders. If paying by check, you must upload an image of the check in the portal as well as send the original check via post-mail.
Time selections will open on January 13, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. for all ensembles with completed registrations. No time selections will occur before January 13th except for host schools and executive board members who are facilitating/monitoring the adjudication sites. Check images will be accepted as proof of payment in the registration portal for time selection purposes but the original check must also be mailed. Registrations that are completed after January 13 will be unlocked for time selection on a rolling basis.
The registration fee for the 2019-2020 Choral Festival is $300.00 per ensemble. Please see billing information page for specific information.
- Please make sure you click onto the Choral Festival for choral ensembles.
- Please enter school and director contact information including director cell phone number (in case we need to reach you during the festival weekend).
- You will be prompted to confirm your username (which is your email address) and create a password using a link that will be emailed to you. YOU MUST use a VALID email you have access to to complete your registration.
- Register one or more ensembles for the festival. You can always modify this information later (such as how many students are in each ensemble).
- Please enter accurate information for the plaque - including ensemble name and other directors’ names for the plaque. You are responsible for correct spelling and names.
- On your console, you will be able to see the ensemble(s) you have registered and print out the Principal Form for each ensemble.
- Please print the Principal Form, obtain director and principal signatures and upload to the MICCA Festival Portal.
- Purchase Orders must be uploaded to the MICCA Festival Portal for each ensemble registered. Do not email PO’s.
- Check image must be uploaded to the MICCA Festival Portal AND the original check must be mailed to the address below.
Mail original checks to:
℅ Jeff Leonard
912 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420
- Time selections will open on January 13, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. for all ensembles with completed registrations. Check images will be accepted as proof of payment in the registration portal for time selection purposes but the original check must also be mailed. Registrations that are completed after January 13 will be unlocked for time selection on a rolling basis.
- Once you have been unlocked to pick a location and time, you CANNOT change your location and time once selected; so select carefully.
- For directors with more than one ensemble: You must have at least 1 hour and 20 minutes between ensembles' performance times to allow for warm-up, performance, and clinic.