The order of performance and stage time at each site will usually be as follows:
- Elementary/Middle School Choirs: 20 minutes stage time
- High School Choirs: 20 minutes stage time
- Elementary/Middle School Bands and Orchestras (placed smallest to largest): 20 minutes stage time
- High School Bands and Orchestras (placed smallest to largest): 30 minutes stage time
Each group will have a warm up area for 20 minutes prior to performing. There will not be music stands available in the warm-up areas. Note the warm-up and performance times are APPROXIMATE. You must be prepared to warm-up and perform up to 30 minutes earlier than your scheduled time
if we are ahead of schedule. Please make sure your students and parents know this and are seated in the hall at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled performance time. We are on a VERY tight schedule and MUST move things along as quickly as possible.
- Concert bass drum
- 4 Timpani (no tuning gauges)
- Tam-tam (Gong)
You must bring any other percussion instruments needed and all sticks/mallets/hammers.
Choral risers may or may not be available based on each hall's policies.
All groups will receive a CD recording of their performance immediately after they are finished.